In SpiderFoot 3.2, we’ve shipped new modules, fixed a bunch of bugs from 3.1, enhanced a number of existing modules and continue working on test coverage and code quality.
The things you’ll most likely notice in 3.2 are:
- Instructions for how to obtain API keys for all modules requiring them have now been added in the UI (see below).
- 6 New modules:
- Improvements to existing modules:
- Emailrep now accepts an API key
- IntelligenceX has been updated since they no longer provide a default public key (you need to register to obtain one for free)
- Abuse.ch refreshed with old sources removed an a new source added.
- Spyse updated to use v3 of their API.
- Credit Card Numbers are now only reported when found in dark web or paste content, due to the false positives reported.
- Improvements/Fixes to SHODAN and Censys to extract more data.
- If you have custom modules, the old docstring used to describe the module has been removed and replaced with a richer meta dictionary. Take a look at the sfp_template.py file for more information.
Download the 3.2 release here.