In this release, we’ve shipped new modules and made many improvements under the hood to improve code quality, data quality and reliability.
- 15 new modules
- Additional module for identifying subdomain take-overs
- Unit testing framework, with unit test coverage at 28% and growing
- SSL certificate verification of third parties on by default
- UI refresh
- A number of improvements for data quality and bug fixes
- Tons of code documentation added
- Builds are now tracked on Travis-CI!
A huge thanks goes to @_bcoles for the lion’s share of contributions for this release, specifically the unit testing framework. Thanks also to Steve Bate and Krishnasis Mandal for their contributions!
Download the 3.1 release here.