New Modules / Data Sources
This release introduces a new module and data sources:
- sfp_vuln: A number of services and researchers out there scan public-facing sites for vulnerabilities and publish them, or accept vulnerability submissions from security researchers. This module scans XSSposed.com and PunkSpider.org for mentions of your scan target (domain names and hostnames).
- sfp_pastes: Previously only PasteBin was searched, but now Pastie and Notepad.cc have been added (thanks ShellCodeNoobx!)
- sfp_malcheck: 8 new data sources were added and a couple stale ones removed.
- It’s now possible to flag a data element as a False Positive in the UI once a scan has completed. The flag can be set/unset as needed, and you have the ability to filter out false positives from view. The node graph visualisations will also filter out false positives from view. NOTE: if you set an element as false positive, any data element that was generated from that element will also be flagged as false positive.
- You can now scan by use case in addition to by module, or by required data. The use cases are Footprint and Investigate, but you can also scan with a use case of ‘All’ to simply scan for all available data.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.