This version of SpiderFoot has the following capabilities:
- Cloud-based - you will always be running the latest SpiderFoot, fully managed and secured
- Authenticated access
- Scheduling of scans / background (ongoing) footprinting with alerting
- Comparison of scan results to identify changes between scans
- Annotating results (i.e. creating notes)
- API access to the back-end for running scans and accessing data
- Additional visualisations and data analysis capabilities
- PostgreSQL back-end, enabling a high number of simultaneous scans, faster, more reliable and distributed data storage.
The Open Source version of SpiderFoot will continue to be developed and integrated with new data sources in addition to new functionality, but it will remain separate to this version.
We are looking for existing users of SpiderFoot who would be interested in participating in the SpiderFoot HX private beta and giving feedback.
If you would be interested in participating, please contact me.